Why People Love isense
It’s awesome that my wife can have her comfort setting on her side (soft) and I can have mine on my side (firm). It’s the best sleep I’ve had in a long time. It makes thinking about a regular mattress impossible!Ryan J.
My isense adjustable mattress is exceptional; I’m very pleased because my aches and pains are gone. Way better than it was before.Preston E.
Sleeping better than ever, and my hips don’t hurt anymore! The problem with buying a bed is that you never know how it will really feel, but with the adjustable isense mattress it’s not a problem, you just change the setting.Judy B.
Our bed is super comfy! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new bed! (Oct 07, 2019)Sara B.
Best bed I've owned. (Jul 23, 2019)Chris P.
Great product. Love our new bed. (Jun 25, 2019)Judy B.
Our new bed is great! (Jul 19, 2019)Alex P.
The isense adjustable mattress has made a big difference in how well we sleep!Cat C.
I’m finally getting solid sleep with no discomfort!Bruce N.
Wow! This is by far the best mattress I've ever had, and better than my last mattress which I paid twice as much for. The Refresh mattress works great because I love my mattress firm, and my girlfriend likes it plush, and it’s so easy to adjust to our individual needs. I would highly recommend this mattress for any couple who have different mattress preferences! (Jan 7, 2020)Steve B.
NEVER KNEW WHAT I WAS MISSING! If I’m going to spend one-third of my life somewhere, it better be a quality experience. Since discovering i-sense, I’ve learned the importance of balance between support & comfort, and I’ve never slept sounder. I can micro-adjust my firmness preference, as can my wife on her side, without that dreaded centerline trough one finds in other beds which I used to consider ‘similar’. Best mattress I've ever had...thank you i-sense! (Jan 15, 2020)Danila and Boris D.
Comfort Control™ Technology
Not sure whether isense will support your sleep positions? We have expert recommendations to help you sleep soundly in any position. Leverage our groundbreaking Comfort Control™ Technology to make individual adjustments.
- Back sleepers find that adjusting their isense mattress to a firmer setting of 60-70 will cradle their lower back and provide correct spinal alignment.
- Stomach sleepers will place additional strain on the spine if not correctly supported. Adjusting your isense bed to a firmer setting of 70-90 will help alleviate strain and reduce the risk of back pain.
- Side sleepers can make a variety of adjustments based on body type. Lowering the setting to 20-40 allows your hips to sink further into the mattress, reduces pressure points and lets you achieve correct spinal alignment.
Every body is unique, just like comfort preferences. An isense mattress easily adjusts to the ideal setting to best suit your sleep needs, whether you sleep solo or share a bed with your partner.
Unlike anything else out there, this true hybrid mattress combines the support of premium pocket coils with the welcoming comfort of cooling Graphite Infused Energex. Together with our patented Comfort Control™ Technology offering customized comfort and support, you and your partner will embark on a sleep experience that’s personalized just for you. Biometric sensors track sleep performance to further dial in the ultimate night’s sleep.
- Surface Comfort: Graphite Infused Energex™, a highly adaptive temperature regulating foam
- Individualization: Comfort Control™ Technology to personalize your desired level of comfort & support
- Cover: Luxurious high loft knit fabric designed with spandex to easily conform with your body
- Support (Hybrid):
- Base Support: High resilience foam layer to provide durability and support
- Pocket Coil Support: Individually wrapped, heat treated coils, provides superior support so you won’t disturb your partner
- Edge Support: High resilience foam edge designed to prevent the feeling of user roll-out
- Pressure Relief: Energex™ Foam to provide outstanding pressure relief for the shoulder and hip areas
To maintain the quality of your mattress’ premium cover, spot clean only. Putting your mattresses’ outer cover in a washing machine could cause damage. We recommend using a mattress protector to keep your mattress looking its best!